Assistant Community Manager
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as an Assistant Community Manager at our beautiful Springs at Forest Hill residential apartment community in Memphis, TN.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through leasing and resident renewal incentive programs.
This position helps lead the successful operations of the Springs community. Our Assistant Managers carry out responsibilities related to business operations, resident satisfaction, leasing activity, financial reporting, rent collection, renewals, and marketing.
- Manage accounting and financial matters, e.g., collecting rent, posting payments, processing final account statements, updating monthly financial statements, and managing delinquencies
- Meet with current and prospective residents to address issues
- Assist with resident renewal initiatives and organize resident events
Skills Critical to Success:
- Two plus years of apartment leasing experience required; assistant manager experience desired
- Thorough understanding of Fair Housing Regulations and experience managing delinquencies
- Equipped with excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Ability to work overtime and a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Individuals must be able to remain at a desk for a period of up to 8 hours. Must be able to walk the community for a period of up to 8 hours in various weather conditions, and must have the ability to climb stairs in select units. In addition, you will need to use a computer, telephone and other office equipment to perform duties.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time
- 20% rent discount offered to eligible employees
- On-the-job mentoring to help you build your skill set and excel in the industry; funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.