Apartment Maintenance Technician
Premier Placements, LLC is hiring Apartment Maintenance Technicians
Are you handy and skilled in residential maintenance? Do you take pride in your ability to troubleshoot and fix maintenance issues? Apartment Maintenance Technicians are responsible for completing service requests in apartment homes.
• Weekly pay at $17-$19/hr. DOE.
• Temp and Temp to Perm Opportunities
• First shift only
Duties of an Apartment Maintenance Technician:
• Complete service requests: Diagnose, repair, resolve problems in apartments including electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, flooring, and drywall.
• Repair damage and prepare vacant units for new move-ins.
• Change locks and make keys as needed.
• Assist in moving heavy appliances to or from apartments.
• Assist in trash pickup on the property to maintain cleanliness.
Required for an Apartment Maintenance Tech:
• Inside/outside including working in inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Frequently lift 50+ pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must have tools.
• EPA Techs: Type II or Universal certified with at least 6 months working experience.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
“I want to thank you guys for the opportunity to be able to work in this company, I developed and grew so much from this job. Thank you for being so flexible with my schedules and for all the support I received from you always. Thank you again for everything.”
“Great company to work with. If you are a professional maintenance technician, I advise you to apply to Premier Placements. The staff is amazing, they gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and now my life is better because of them.”
Ready to Join Premier Placements? If you are looking for competitive pay rates, weekly paycheck, recognition for a job well done, and the ability to build your skills for free, apply today; www.ApartmentStaffing.com *We pay for referrals! Contact us today to find out how to make some extra cash by referring your friends and family.
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.