At Cirrus Asset Management, developing loyal customers is our way of life. We strive to be the most trusted, respected, and innovative company in the rental housing industry. We believe excellence in management is not a product but rather a team-oriented process. We enhance the process by recognizing and embracing innovations in both technology and methodology, which in turn maximize property performance for our clients.
We are seeking a high energy Property Manager to join our team for an 85-unit multi-family apartment community in Pacoima. Conventional apartments under multi-million dollar (interior and exterior) renovation plan.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage income growth and expense reduction.
- Vendor administration
- Secure leases with closing skills.
- Complete oversight of the application process through execution of leases
- Manage timely rent collections and delinquent accounts.
- Manage move in and move out files for accuracy and completion. Verify information and enter into property management software platforms.
- Enforce community rules.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
- Coordinate vacant unit turnover process in coordination with the maintenance technician.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property.
- Answer phones and greet customers and residents.
- Complete administrative duties.
- Resident relations.
- Shop and network effectively with competitive properties, thereby gaining a better understanding of the market.
- Post ads daily on internet sites such as Craigslist, Apartment Guide, and Apartments.com
- Some weekend work may be required periodically.
- Live on-site.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and sales skills.
- 2 years of experience managing an apartment community.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, leasing bonuses, proportions, percentages and other basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to connect with a variety of people.
- Basic computer skills with Word, Excel, and management software. Yardi experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with rent controlled properties (City of L.A. RSO) is desired but not required.
- Business attire.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Growth opportunity
Here is an opportunity to work for a growing and respected company where you can build a solid future in the rental housing industry and focus on your career. Work in a positive environment with a dedicated and passionate team that is centered on values, unified by a vision, and committed to a mission.
Applicants must have reliable transportation, current driver's license, and automobile insurance. Please forward your resume in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website: www.cirrusami.com