On-Site Community Manager
We are currently hiring in the Los Angels area for an On-Site Community Manager of 139 units. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a great company in the Property Management industry, we want to hear from you today!
We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting them from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
- Developing and implementing the annual property budget
- Preparing annual business plan; setting short-term and long-term goals to reach the aims of the business plan
- Performing financial tasks such as rent collections, invoice payment, and analysis of operating statements
- Overseeing the complete marketing program
- Hiring, training, supervising and motivating the property staff
- Gathering and analyzing information on the competition, corporations, and the economy
- Providing excellent customer service to residents
The on-Site position comes with unit type: Loft $1100.00
JOB REQUIREMENTS: This position prefers a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years of residential property management experience, ideally multi-site experience
BENEFITS: This position offers 50% apartment allowance as well as a wide array of competitive benefits as part of their total compensation package that includes: Health Care Plan | Dental Plan | Vision Insurance | Disability Insurance | Short-term disability | Long-term disability | Vacation Time |Sick Time | Holidays | 401(k)
We provide training, mentoring, growth, and advancement opportunities for our valued associates. Start your career now!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete our assessment. THESE ARE REQUIRED STEPS IN THE HIRING PROCESS.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer