San Diego, CA
Great growth opportunity for a sales and customer service professional!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - SAN DIEGO, CA
**DAYS REQUIRED: THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY**
Sares Regis Group is seeking a sales and customer service professional to work at our beautiful 118-unit Vida North Park in San Diego!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork.
•Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working on 100+ units.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
- Current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match, rental discounts and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
SARES REGIS CAREERS WEBSITE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.