Regional Vice President
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support, and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Regional Vice President is the leader in charge of a specified sub-region of the operating region. The Regional Vice President shall assist and direct the Regional Property Managers in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals while reinforcing the company’s customer service culture.
• The Regional Vice President will report to the Executive Vice President.
• The Regional Vice President will assist and direct the Regional Property Managers, Regional Training Specialist, Office Manager and to the extent needed, the Brokers.
• The Regional Vice President shall cooperate with and be a peer to the other Regional Vice Presidents.
The Regional Vice President will use diligence and make best efforts in executing the following responsibilities:
• Assumes overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the branch offices within their sub-region.
• Participates in the development of the Regional Business Plan and constantly seeks to develop strategies for enhancing the economic performance of the region and company.
• Complies with all policies and procedures established by Pinnacle for the administration of the properties and the company.
• Maintains and staffs an office, which is open at least during normal business hours.
• Retains and trains qualified personnel at the corporate level. Supervises and evaluates the work of all personnel.
• Complies with the Federal Wage and Hour Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Workmen’s Compensation Act, and all applicable state and local statutes and regulations.
• Maintains and posts all licenses, permits, notices, and occupancy permits required by federal, state, and local governmental authorities.
• Establishes a methodical filing system for business correspondence, property information, and personnel administration.
• Submits written reports on the operations of the property to the Regional President on a defined basis in a format established by Pinnacle.
• Attends and participates in industry association meetings and seminars to keep up-to-date on trends and changing conditions in the marketplace.
• Cooperates in the completion of any other tasks that may be requested by the Regional President.
• Participates in the marketing of the company on a local and regional level as needed.
• Participates in the identification and pursuit of suitable acquisition candidates.
• Maintains a detailed knowledge of the primary market.
• Constantly seeks to identify strategies for increasing company income and reducing company expenses.
• Prepares a proposed annual budget of income, expenses, and capital improvement for submission to the Regional President for approval (as part of the Annual Business Plan).