Menomonee Falls, WI
Continental Properties is looking for a dedicated professional to join our Development team as a Land Planner. Our Land Planner’s play the key role in site design for our upcoming development projects, contributing to the continued success and growth of our business.
You will work closely with the Dealmakers, Development Directors and Development Associates to facilitate a wide variety of activities associated with land planning, technical drawings, due diligence and entitlements. Individuals will have the opportunity to continually learn and grow a career within our development team.
- Designing, developing, constructing, drawing and planning our multi-family projects.
- Responsible for analyzing and developing the most efficient and cost-efficient conceptual site designs for residential and commercial real estate development opportunities
- Review municipal codes, wetland/floodplain maps, external customer requirements, and integrate into site plans
- Advise team and executives on potential cost and constructability implications of design and creatively solve site planning challenges
- Participate in reviewing due diligence materials, including but not limited to ALTA Surveys and legal descriptions, and civil engineering plans
- Prepare presentation quality materials for investor books, web page and municipal submittals
Skills Critical for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering or similar degree
- Knowledge of land/site planning process
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop software; or other applicable software
- Ability to manage competing demands of internal and external forces while maintaining a quality and timely work product
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our eight consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits packageincluding Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program?
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.