Port Orange, FL
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Supervisor at our beautiful Springs at Port Orange residential apartment community in Port Orange, FL.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through maintenance and resident renewal incentive programs, as well as a lucrative quarterly CNOI bonus.
Our supervisors are instrumental in maintaining facility operations, creating new efficiencies and developing standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction. This position will foster a collaborative work environment and encourage the maintenance team to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service.
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
- Schedule service support to maintain the overall appearance and safety of the community
- Oversee expenses and anticipate future maintenance needs
- Provide support and training to your team
Skills Critical to Success:
- 5 plus years of experience in multifamily apartment maintenance
- EPA and CPO certifications desired, as well as substantial experience in HVAC, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors and appliances
- Previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, and Compliance Depot preferred
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Ability to work overtime and on call, as well as a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Individuals must be physically able to perform repairs at the community when needed. These could involve the use of hand strength to grasp tools, supplies, and equipment, occasionally climbs ladders, and stairs, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds to 50 pounds. In addition, you will need to use technology such as computers, tablets, telephone, and other office equipment to perform duties.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Maintenance Supervisors are offered a complimentary apartment as an additional perk for up to two years
- Funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.