Pico Rivera, CA
We are seeking a bright and energetic Community Manager in Pico Rivera, CA for a 78 unit building. The community manager will be responsible for all aspects of community operations.
At Cirrus Asset Management, developing loyal customers is our way of life. We strive to be the most trusted, respected, and innovative company in the rental housing industry. We believe excellence in management is not a product but rather a team-oriented process. We enhance the process by recognizing and embracing innovations in both technology and methodology, which in turn maximize property performance for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage income growth
· Supervise and training staff members
· Resolve resident issues
· Coordinate vacant unit turnover process
· Process Applications
· Lease apartments
· Collect rent and control delinquency
· Schedule lease renewals
· Prepare competitively rent survey reports
· Enforce house rules and company policies
· Coordinate marketing, advertising, and presentation
· Proficient with Word, Excel, and management software. Yardi experience preferred
· 2 years of experience managing a conventional apartment community in Southern California.
· Strong administrative and organizational skills
. Financial reports experience. Social media experience.
. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Ability to multi-task
. Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Familiar with operating budgets
· Strong marketing skills