Apartment Punch/Make Ready Tech
Sandy Springs, GA
Premier Placements, LLC is hiring Apartment Punch/Make Ready Techs
Have you taken on a variety of handyman jobs? Do you enjoy “fixing things”? Apartment Punch/Make-Ready Techs prepare vacant apartments for the next resident who moves in.
• Weekly pay at $16/hr.
• Temp and Temp to Perm Opportunities
• First shift only
Duties of an Apartment Punch/Make Ready Technician:
• Prepare vacant units for new move-ins.
• Complete maintenance repairs on doors, windows, cabinets, drywall, paint, tile/grout repair, baseboards and flooring, and carpet cleaning.
• Perform general plumbing and basic electrical work including replacing/fixing toilets, faucets, light switches, electrical outlets, and light fixtures.
• Change locks and make keys as needed.
• Assist in moving heavy appliances to or from apartments.
• Assist in trash pickup on the property to maintain cleanliness.
Required for an Apartment Punch/Make Ready Tech:
• Inside/outside including working in inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Frequently lift 50+ pounds.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have tools.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
“I worked for Premier Placements as a Groundskeeper, within two months of temporary work, I was hired on staff, full-time, at a company near my home. I now have medical, vision & dental insurance, with full benefits, and paid time off, and I am working 40 hours a week. I can honestly recommend Premier and thank them for their great service!”
“Great agency started working immediately and found permanent work through them. I was able to try out several different properties until I found one that I liked, which I currently am working at. Will definitely use again if I need to in the future.”
Ready to Join Premier Placements? Apply today; www.ApartmentStaffing.com *We pay for referrals! Contact us today to find out how to make some extra cash by referring your friends and family.
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.