Westhome Property Management Company
Los Angeles, CA
Westhome is a dynamic, highly respected real estate firm based in Los Angeles and is expanding its property management team. The fast-paced environment is well suited to individuals who are ready to take on new challenges and provide operational excellence to residents and investor partners. The position requires a dedicated, collaborative style focused on creating a holistic living experience resonating with residents and the community. Guided by the objectives and goals of the firm, team members will ensure we have the appropriate objectives in place to effectively provide excellent customer service and operating efficiency.
Provides leasing services and a high-touch customer experience for a portfolio of properties in the Los Angeles Area. With a positive customer satisfaction goal, interface with prospects and residents by responding to leasing and general inquiries, scheduling on-site tours, conducting virtual and in-person leasing tours, coordinate with appropriate management staff to address prospect or resident issues, initiate prospect follow-up, assist with online property postings and marketing, and respond to social media reviews. Responsible for providing a high level of customer service and demonstrate consistent professionalism as a Westhome representative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Deliver a superior prospect and resident experience.
- Greet prospects, both over the phone and in-person, and qualify by covering all criteria required by asking questions; utilizing completed guest cards, and other means of gathering information.
- Track and coordinate leads, showings, traffic and other leasing activity through Rent Café CRM system.
- Inspect or coordinate models for availability and “market ready” in advance of scheduled tours, ensure units are stocked with marketing collateral, swag, and refreshments, and communicate related service needs. Coordinate with on-site team, if needed.
- Provide a complete leasing experience. . Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients by communicating the features and benefits; maintain a strong closing ratio.
- Leverage virtual technologies to conduct remote tours, where applicable, and generate interest in the communities by answering questions regarding property offerings, resident experience and local amenities.
- Contribute to the cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on a continual basis and address any concerns or issues with the General Manager in a timely manner.
- Achieve a monthly closing ratio of 30%.
- Promptly respond to resident requests and coordinate with appropriate property management staff for maintenance and/or manager related inquires.
- Work with prospect to complete online applications and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) and submit processed applications to the General Manager for approval.
- Properly hand-off approved applicants to General Manger in accordance with the company’s leasing procedures to ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
- In order to maintain the highest level of service, the Leasing Specialist must maintain a 4-star rating across all sites and all reviews should be responded to within 24 hours.
- All reputation websites including Yelp and GMB should be managed and monitored regularly.
- Monitor daily and assist with posting online advertising to ensure information is accurate.
- Assist with daily traffic reports in accordance to daily reporting requirements.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss leasing objectives.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures and initiating best practices.
- Maintain prospect and resident satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company.
- Maintain in-depth product and market knowledge of assigned properties and competitors.
- Remain current with industry continuing education requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Ability to provide professional customer service to all levels of contacts in a professional manner; i.e. by phone, email and text message communication.
- Ability to determine the needs of prospects or resident clients through effective listening and inquiry skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-pace leasing and customer service focused environment.
- Tenacious, results oriented solution provider.
- Strong organization and follow up skills with a high level of commitment to detail.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work independently.
- Proven background in producing accurate and timely work.
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer support role and successful relationships.
- Must have reliable transportation, a clean driving record and evidence of auto insurance. Driving is required.
- Scheduling flexibility is required as shifts may require weekend hours.
- Familiarity with customer service principles and practices.
- Experience with Yardi and Rent Café CRM systems, a plus.
- Highly proficient technical skills, specifically MS Office. Data base experience helpful.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Equivalent experience or educational diploma or degree.
- Speak English fluently, an additional language is a bonus but not essential (Spanish).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER