Experienced Maintenence Lead 80+ Units
Pacific Grove, CA
Do you want to be part of an amazing team? Check us out and prepare to be impressed!
United Development Group is an owner-operated real estate investment and management firm who is seeking a Maintenance Manager (150+ units) who will be responsible for the maintenance and overall upkeep of our apartment community in beautiful Davis, CA.
We will find someone who can solve challenges with a smile, and who has advanced experience in plumbing, apartment turns, electrical, carpentry, A/C and demonstrates fantastic leadership skills.
As the successful Community Care Team Leader (Maintenance Manager), you will be responsible for preserving the asset and providing a quality customer experience which includes property appearance, managing service requests, turning units in a timely manner, pool maintenance, preventive maintenance, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in a property/residential maintenance – 2+ years as a maintenance supervisor
- Student Housing Maintenance Turns is a PLUS!
- an "eye for excellence" and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience coordinating vendors and holding them accountable
- Self-starter who demonstrates professionalism
- Possess amazing and inspiring leadership skills
- Minimize liability for our team
- Be available to respond to after-hours emergency calls
- Keep a great positive attitude that will infect others
Must have a high school diploma or GED and at least 3 years apartment maintenance experience.
Must be a team player
Possess great communication skills
Be customer-service oriented, courteous and be able to provide an efficient response to requests at all times.
Must be organized and able to multi-task.
MUST have reliable transportation
Some weekends and early evening shifts may be required.
Subject to criminal background and drug screening procedures