Resident Relations Coordinator, Eastown
Los Angeles, CA
Western National Property Management is looking to fill a Resident Relations Coordinator position at Eastown Apartment Homes, a 525 unit community in Hollywood, CA. The Resident Relations Coordinator will provide exceptional customer service while qualifying prospects, preparing lease proposals and lease documents. The Associate will respond to customer care service requests professionally and timely. The Associate will evaluate requests, schedule maintenance staff to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure resident satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is polished, engaging and energetic. Candidates need significant customer service experience as well as previous sales, marketing or leasing agent experience. Experience with a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy environment that rewards your efforts and dedication!
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversees and assists in maintaining high occupancy levels through the support of and participation in the leasing efforts.
- Oversees and evaluates the needs of the customers while communicating the corresponding benefits.
- Monitors accounts receivable and related paperwork to ensure timely rent collections.
- Assists the Community Manager in resolving delinquent resident accounts.
- Prepares and delivers notices.
- Supports and assists with the general inspection process of the community to provide a superior environment and appearance which could impact the ability to maintain a quality living environment.
- Assists in introducing the resident to the community’s policies and procedures.
- Assists with property operations as instructed in the absence of the General Manager.
- Provides excellent customer service to retain qualified residents.
- Ensures the safety, comfort and privacy of all community residents by maintaining the condition of the grounds, buildings and model apartments on a regular basis and reports any irregularities or maintenance needs to the General Manager or Facilities Manager.
- Responsible for validation of all input including prospect traffic, applications, leases.
- Assists with approval process of all lease documents.
- Follows established policy and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residence.
- Leases apartments by showing the models and available units.
- Inspects grounds, models and leasing office daily for marketability.
- Shops competition and has knowledge of the demographics of the community’s market.
- Reviews site generated paperwork and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations as well as company policies.
- Assists with resolution of file audit issues occasionally.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Understands, applies and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- General office and bookkeeping skills.
- Marketing and advertising experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi and Property Management software; must possess strong computer skills and typing ability.
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Comply with state landlord/tenant law to include State and Federal Fair Housing laws.
- Must be available to work weekends, non-traditional holidays, on-call, or when needed due to business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver license and maintain current auto insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales, customer-service and/or marketing position is highly preferred.
- Prior property management experience in leasing.
- Sales, customer service and public relations skills.
Competitive hourly salary
Full medical and dental benefits
401K savings plan with company participation
On-going training and advancement opportunities
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123