Los Angeles, CA
As a Systems Analyst you are responsible for assisting the VP of IS/IT with the implementation, maintenance, conversion, and support of various systems utilized by the company. This involves project and vendor coordination, and testing. Promote knowledge of and adherence to the Company’s Mission Statement, policies, and procedures.
COMPANY CORE VALUES – Why you may want to join our team
- E&S Ring values its employees and works to create an environment where professional growth and personal happiness can be achieved. We need motivated individuals who share our commitment to service and excellence. Our employees are honored for who they are and how they contribute to providing an exceptional living experience to our residents.
E&S Ring lives by its values always.
- Integrity: Tell the truth! Honesty is the cornerstone for all relationships, and we carry out our business ethically, respectfully and with a strong sense of purpose.
- Initiative: Make a move! We value thoughtful action and encourage all to exercise their responsibility to make things happen, especially for the customer.
- Collaboration: Work together! We are a team of diverse talents and backgrounds and work collectively for the mutual benefit of our residents and colleagues.
- Accountability: Get results! We have high expectations and foster a culture of service, responsiveness, accountability, and professionalism.
- Flexibility: Bend don’t break! We are committed to our objectives, but adaptable in our methods for achievement.
- Humor: Laugh! We enjoy what we do and believe a pleasant environment is an important ingredient for success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the Yardi Voyager system
- Assist in the management of the Aptexx system
- Maintain and support all system Integrations with Yardi Voyager
- Perform the month end close process at the end of each month (Backup)
- Maintain lease documents for Voyager and Rent Café
- Manage Amenity based pricing process
- Assist in the management of various vendors and projects
- Assist in the testing and implementation of Yardi Check Scanning.
- Assist with the maintenance and management of the YieldStar pricing system
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of workflows and best practices in Yardi Rent Café.
- Assist in the testing and implementation of Rent Dynamics.
- Collaborate with the Systems Coordinator for updates to training materials.
- Act as a liaison between IS/IT and other departments in the implementation of new systems.
- Provide feedback, ideas, solutions, and strategies that will bring value to the organization.
- Experience with system conversions.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by VP of IS/IT
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Self-starter, proactive attitude is a must; having a “value-add” mentality is essential
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to present information in a concise and easily understood manner
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and utilize knowledge and resources to identify quality solutions
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Eye for innovation
- Highly organized, resourceful, proactive, creative, detail-oriented, and critical thinking skills required
- Leadership - Has an ability to inspire and lead others to goal achievement through day to day interaction.
- Confidence – Strong belief in knowing what to do and how to get there.
- Customer centric – We are here to serve, so consider the needs of others when making decisions.
- Analytical - Routinely make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Business acumen – Demonstrate an ability and the wisdom to connect the dots for running a strong business beyond just meeting leasing goals.
- Conflict Resolution - Has an ability to remain calm during difficult situations, resolve conflicts, handle complaints, settle disputes and persuade people thoughtfully.
- Patience and humility – Real estate is a long game, take your time when necessary, especially with our customers, don’t be afraid to be “wrong” and have the courage to say “your sorry” when you are.
- Basic Accounting background
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7s, MS Office 2019, MS SharePoint 2019, NexusPayables, Aptexx, Yardi Rent Cafe