If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for YOU!
Rivers Edge Apartments is currently seeking a Part Time Leasing Consultant who takes pride in their accomplishments, has strong sales and marketing skills, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the end. The right candidate will be attentive to details and will work cooperatively with the property operations staff to provide an exceptional customer experience for our residents, prospective residents, and guests.
Part Time Leasing Consultants must be able to work 2 to 3 days a week (8 hour shifts) and alternating Saturdays. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM and Saturdays 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
Leasing Consultants must maintain a high level of professionalism, while engaging prospective residents, their families, and referral sources to draw them to the community. Knowledge of computer programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Property Management software, such as Yardi, along with a flexible work schedule and the ability to meet deadlines, are all preferred skills and attributes for a qualified Leasing Consultant. Apply today and see why Edward Rose & Sons is the right choice for your next career move!
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, while asking and answering questions to establish a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Must meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as climbing stairs.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software.
- Yardi experience a plus!
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid driver's license.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required, as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.