San Diego, CA
ConAm is offering an exciting opportunity on the Accounting team as a full-time Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of general ledger and accounting functions for a varied portfolio. This sought-after position requires a demonstrated commitment to quality, accuracy, and professionalism. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong sense of urgency? Do you possess a strong work ethic? Do you take pride in the quality of your work? If so, then this is the position for you!
- At least two years relevant accounting experience
- Experience with the following:
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Financial report reviews and owner package preparation
- Reconciling bank statements and balance sheets
- A strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass an accounting assessment
- Experience with the following Microsoft programs:
- Affordable/tax credit housing knowledge
- Property Management experience
- Property management software such as Yardi
- Preparing cash projections
- Debt service, insurance and property taxes
- Degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of 11 regional offices. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!