Make Ready Assistant
Las Vegas, NV
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Make Ready Assistant provides support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. The Make Ready Assistant helps in maintaining the community and assists others in the completion of Market-Ready apartments, exterior maintenance, and common areas of the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Assist in preparation of the market-ready apartments, which may include, but is not limited to, painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs, drywall repairs, both vinyl and ceramic tile replacement.
•Assist the staff in various projects as needed, including, but not limited to, the disposal of trash, debris, and snow (of applicable).
• Performs various functions such as exterior light bulb replacement, grounds equipment maintenance and repair, installation and removal of external signage and decorations.
• Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog park amenities to keep them clean, operational, and safe for our residents.
• Reports any maintenance concerns to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Attends and participates in training programs as required by Pinnacle.
•Delivers various communications to residents as needed.
• Delivers superior customer service and represents the Pinnacle brand in a professional manner at all times.
• Dresses per Pinnacle appearance standards.
• Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.