After School Coordinator/Leasing Positio
Orlando, FL 32811
We are seeking After School Coordinator for our Orlando, FL property. This position will initially be part-time.
- Lead a group of youth in an instructional setting, maintaining high standards for behavior and safety.
- Provide participants with the appropriate leadership during the program.
- Develop and plan activities that incorporate program goals into the daily routine.
- Provide a safe, warm, and caring atmosphere for participants.
- Maintain open communication between parents, children, and staff.
- Prepare activities that are developmentally appropriate for the age of the children.
- Maintain records of attendance and sign-in/out sheets
- Serve as a positive adult role model for children in the program through appropriate dress, speech, attitude, and courtesy.
- Maintains cleanliness in all program areas; assist with the setup and breakdown during program day to contribute to ongoing maintenance in an effort to keep the site clean and orderly.
Additional Responsibilities - This role will be cross-trained in leasing as well.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Understand features and benefits of property and different layouts of units.
- Use marketing collateral to demonstrate value to prospective resident.
- Process applications for prospective residents.
- Assist with overflow of customers.
- Schedule move-in’s onto calendar, following up on prospects.
- Meets all applicable Fair Housing standards at all times.
- Two (2) years of experience working with school-aged children
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Must be Bilingual
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with senior executives
- Commitment to operational excellence
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager Property Management software (preferred)
- Two (2) years of experience in property management leasing preferred.
COMPENSATION - TBD
This position will be eligible to receive leasing incentives once cross-trained on leasing.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.