Denver, CO 80239
Avanath was established in 2007 and continues to be one of the most successful, fast-growing private companies in the affordable housing sector nationwide. Our mission is to provide hard-working families with high quality, well-maintained housing; the pursuit of the American Dream. Avanath has proven to make an impact not only in our residents’ lives but also in the communities we serve.
If you are looking to make a difference and leave an impact in your next role, Avanath is where you can start. We are currently looking to add a Maintenance Technicians to our team at our properties located in Denver, CO.
- Receives written work orders and carries out assignments within required time frame
- Maintains cleanliness of property including sidewalks, parking lots and floors
- Prepares apartments for turnover in a timely manner
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems
- Installs A/C units, heating units and other appliances
- Organizes and cleans storage sheds, rain gutters, laundry rooms; washes windows
- Inspects buildings for water leaks, gas leaks, faulty wires, and other potential safety hazards
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Other tasks and duties when needed.
- Two (2) years of experience in property maintenance.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport with residents
- Commitment to operational excellence
- Certified in HVAC or minimum of working knowledge of Heating and A/C functions
Avanath offers a full benefits package, including medical – HMO’s and PPO’s, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401k Plan, and Flexible Spending plans for Medical and Dependent Care. We also provide paid vacation and sick time.
Avanath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.