Community Manager - Casa Querencia
Santa Ana, CA 92706
A full-time, non-exempt, community manager for community located in Santa Ana, CA. The community manager is responsible, under the supervision of a Regional manager, for the all operations of the community. Such tasks include, however are not limited to, general administration, collections of rents, maintaining 100% occupancy, directing on-site team members, compliance with regulatory requirements and maintaining the overall community.
Who We Are
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management company specializing in affordable multi-family housing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all on-site personnel
- Complete reports related to the status of the community.
- Maintain accurate resident files, in compliance with company policy and funding agency requirements.
- Process applicants for vacancies, in an effort to maintain 100% occupancy rate.
- Oversee the maintenance of the community, including unit inspections and adhering to the preventive maintenance schedule,
- Collect all rents and address delinquencies, if any.
- 2-5 years of experience in property management
- Experience with supervising staff members
- Experience with Section 8, Section 42, and HUD programs
- General knowledge of fair housing
- Experience with managing periodic inspections (such as HUD, TCAC and City inspections).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the general computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid California driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- Yardi program experience
- General knowledge of fair housing, 504 ADA, HUD, and Section 42 regulations
- Certified Professional of Occupancy Certification (CPO)- Section 8 only
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management Designation (SHCM)- Section 42 only
- Registered Apartment Manager ( RAM) Certification
- Fair Housing Coordinator (FHC) Certification
- Based on Experience
- 1 Bedroom Unit included
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life
- Matching 401k