Apartment Leasing Consultant
Atlanta, GA 39901
We are seeking professional, eager, self-motivated Leasing Consultants!
• Weekly pay at $14/hr.
• Temp and Temp to Perm Opportunities
• First shift only
Duties of a Leasing Consultant:
• Work with prospective residents to ascertain needs, and conduct property tours. Conduct follow up calls/emails to close the sale.
• Manage leasing process, process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins, and prepare all lease file documents.
• Input and maintain detailed documentation and records into the property management system. Update resident files.
• Participate in marketing efforts and planning social activities to increase resident retention and loyalty.
Requirements for our Apartment Leasing Consultants:
• Prior experience working as a Leasing Consultant a PLUS.
• Experience with OneSite, Yardi, or other property management software a PLUS.
• Fair Housing Certification (We will provide this training at no cost to those who need it).
• Regularly required to sit, walk, stand for several hours at a time.
• Climb stairs several times daily.
• Lift 20 lbs. with ease.
• Must have reliable transportation.
What Our Staff Say About Us:
“A friend recommended me to Premier Placements, and this company has been awesome to me! I’ve worked for temp agencies before, but I have never experienced such good, quality people and professionalism. They quickly found work for me and placed me on a good property with good people. Thank you! You all are awesome, and I would recommend this company to anyone!”
“I want to thank you for the opportunity to work in this company, I grew so much from this job. Thank you for being so flexible with my schedules and for all the support I received from. Thank you again for everything.”
Ready to Join Premier Placements? If you are looking for competitive pay rates, weekly paycheck, recognition for a job well done, and the ability to build your skills for free, apply today; www.ApartmentStaffing.com *We pay for referrals! Contact us today to find out how to make some extra cash by referring your friends and family.
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.