Multi-Site Maintenance Technician
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Cirrus Asset Management has an immediate opening for a Multi-Site Maintenance Technician position in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate must be results-oriented, with a proven track record and a minimum of 2 years of Property Maintenance experience.
Individual must have experience in all trades and be very customer service focused. Driving will be required, as this person will be working at various properties within a 2-2.3 mile radius. Some duties will include cleaning grounds, offices, common areas, completing maintenance service requests, appliance repairs, painting, plumbing repairs, apartment turnovers, renovations, taking emergency calls, and more!
Responsible for residential maintenance (plumbing, electrical, etc) general repairs, apartment rehabs, and other related activities in apartment units. Meeting/scheduling and confirming tasks with vendors.
• Maintains buildings and related structures applying maintenance techniques and using tools to alter, repair and/or install walls, stairs, floors, ceilings, windows, doors, roofs, gutters, locks, air-conditioners, appliances, etc.
• Inspects apartment units and buildings needing repair or alterations
• Preparing surfaces for plaster or cement work; studding, wiring, and plastering walls and cracks in floors or around windows
• Measures, saws, levels and nails wood and other building materials
• Installs tile, insulation, acoustical ceilings, cabinets, siding, plaster, drywall, electrical fixtures...etc
• Cleans the properties by picking up trash, washing floors and decks, windows, etc.
Performs additional tasks as required
• Must have good customer service skills
• Replacing/installing residential appliances
• Repair plumbing/electrical issues
EDUCATION: High School graduate or equivalent. Trade school, technical or vocational certification in carpentry or construction a plus. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years in all phases of residential construction and maintenance.
• Knowledge of residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment
• Knowledge of material, specifications, quality control, cost control
• Knowledge of safety procedures and equipment
• Ability to organize assigned tasks and complete relevant paperwork
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and make basic decisions
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
• Knowledge of general plumbing/electric
• Computer proficient
• Must have a clean drivers license
• Requires ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of residential construction with normal hazards associated with the construction environment
• Requires ability to walk, stand, stoop, climb ladders for heights up to 60 feet, and to crawl for distances up to 50 feet
• Requires ability to work with tools, equipment, lumber, and other construction materials
• Requires ability to lift, carry and manipulate objects up to 80 lbs for 50 feet.
Full-time position offers benefits and pay ranging from $22-$23 hours based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time