Goleta, CA 93117
LEASING CONSULTANT – FULL TIME, WILLOW SPRINGS APARTMENTS, GOLETA, CA
The Towbes Group, Inc. a premier property management firm in Santa Barbara, CA seeks a full-time experienced Leasing Consultant at Willow Springs Apartments a multi-family 335 unit community in Goleta.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, energetic, polished and an engaging team player who is passionate about providing above average customer service to current and prospective residents. As the initial contact between the public and the company, our Leasing Consultant becomes ‘the face’ of our community; establishing and maintaining good relations with current and prospective residents.
This position requires an individual who is sales and service focused, upbeat and professional, and who demonstrates excellence day in and day out with their communication and organizational skills.
In addition to traditional property management responsibilities; the Leasing Consultant’s role includes, but are not limited to:
- Professionally touring the community while demonstrating amenities and features;
- Timely responses to incoming calls and Internet inquiries;
- Inspecting models and market-ready vacancies to ensure cleanliness;
- Correctly completing lease applications and assisting with verifying and qualifying applicants;
- Completing guest card information;
- Following up with prospective renters;
- Following up on all paperwork related to the leasing of the apartment units;
- Hosting community functions and maintaining relationships with current residents.
- Experienced using Property Management software;
- Must be able to tour community with clients, to include walking the community and climbing stairs;
- Minimum of two (2) years in a hospitality, sales, customer-service and/or marketing position highly desired;
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to interact effectively with renters, residents, peers and management;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to comprehend, apply, and comply with all state and fair housing laws, company policies, and business procedures;
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
The initial work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., however, may change due to staffing or community events at Willow Springs. We offer a competitive salary, a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan and company match, paid vacation/sick time programs.
This position may require living on-site and a free apartment will be included as part of the compensation package. A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will also be required.
If you are an enthusiastic property management professional, enjoy a team oriented environment, and love leasing this may be the position for you! EOE