Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Edward Rose & Sons, through its employment affiliate, Personnel Management, Inc., is currently looking to fill a full-time Administrative Assistant - Training position for our Corporate Office in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include providing administrative support to the training team, communicating with participants and vendors, and assisting with developing the most effective training program for Edward Rose University. This role requires a combination of strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver with strong project management skills. Your goal will be to ensure that our training program is running smoothly.
- Maintain training records and meeting minutes (e.g., trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets, and meeting notes)
- Book classrooms/training locations and ensure they are properly set up
- Handle training room bookings
- Manage training schedules and records within Edward Rose University
- Assist with course design, preparation, and distribution of training materials (e.g., course presentation/instructional/facilitator notes and surveys)
- Act as a point-of-contact between instructors and participants
- Resolve issues as they arise with the Edward Rose University
- Handle PO and invoices for training expenses
- Submit weekly reports on training activities through the LMS
- Assist Training Managers with training surveys and assessments to identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Maintain in-house training equipment
- Assist with managing ERU eLearning events and social media content calendar and newsletter
- Any administrative tasks as requested by the training team
- Manage effective tracking systems for the classes that are in development, tracking the activities and timelines
- Send out communication to employees about available classes with reminders
- Assist in the design and implementation of training campaigns
Required skills and attributes:
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, human resources, or relevant equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Trainer) is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Employees are expected to be honest and trustworthy. A full background check will be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our Full-Time employees:
- Comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k) plan with generous match
- Competitive compensation program
- Generous paid time off plans
- Apartment discount
- Employee referral program
- Great working environment
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.