San Jose, CA 95112
This position is for a Property Supervisor to work at the corporate offices of EAH Housing in San Rafael, CA. The Property Supervisor will oversee a portfolio in the South Bay region. Qualified Candidates will have 3+ years of multi-site property management experience, knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines and must have CA real estate license or be willing to get one within 9 months of hire. Strong supervisory skills desirable. Pay commensurate with experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multi-family communites, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition PROPE02220 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Property Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the fiscal, physical and operational aspects of a portfolio of properties. This includes the supervision of staff, the review, explanation and reporting of financial reports to the supervisor, partners and outside agencies.
- Acts as Liaison between site and central office, conducts monthly meetings
- Responsible for file compliance at each property in portfolio
- Works with Development on new acquisitions and developments
- Responsible for maintaining desired financial benchmarks, monitors and analyzes monthly financials for each property in portfolio
- Conducts site visits 2x monthly to each site, responsible for maintaining physical assets
- Supervises Assistants, Property Managers, Floating Managers and all other site staff
- 3+ years of multi site property management
- Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
- Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
- Strong Supervisory experience
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have receive such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985