EPA Apartment Maintenance Technician
Roswell, GA 30075
Premier Placements, LLC is hiring Apartment HVAC Maintenance Technicians
Are you an HVAC guru? Do you take pride in your ability to troubleshoot and fix maintenance issues? EPA Apartment Maintenance Technicians are responsible for completing service requests in apartment homes including HVAC issues.
• Weekly pay at $19/hr.
• Temp and Temp to Perm Opportunities
• First shift only
Duties of an Apartment EPA Maintenance Tech:
• Complete service requests: Diagnose and repair issues in apartments including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, flooring, and drywall.
• Repair damage and prepare vacant units for new move-ins.
• Change locks and make keys as needed.
• Assist in moving heavy appliances to or from apartments.
• Assist in trash pickup on the property to maintain cleanliness.
Required for an Apartment EPA Maintenance Tech:
• Inside/outside including working in inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Frequently lift 50+ pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must have tools.
• Type II or Universal EPA certified with at least 6 months working experience.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
“A friend of mines recommended me to Premier Placements and I have to say this company has been awesome for/to me! I’ve worked for temp agencies before but never have I experience such good, quality people and professionalism from them as I have with PP. Once I interviewed and completed the onboarding process they quickly found work for me and placed me on a good property with good people….”
“Great company to work with. If you are a professional maintenance technician, I advise you to apply to Premier Placements. The staff is amazing, they gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and now my life is better because of them.”
Ready to Join Premier Placements? If you are looking for competitive pay rates, weekly paycheck, recognition for a job well done, and the ability to build your skills for free, apply today; www.ApartmentStaffing.com *We pay for referrals! Contact us today to find out how to make some extra cash by referring your friends and family.
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.