Community Manager - Tax Credit
Ventura, CA 93003
Community Manager Tax Credit – Ventura, CA.
The Towbes Group, Inc. seeks a full-time experienced Community Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations at Cypress Meadows Apartments, our smoke free 104-unit Senior Tax Credit apartment community located in beautiful Ventura.
We take great pride in maintaining a beautiful and relaxed atmosphere for our seniors and therefore require prospective candidates have prior experience with the administration of a Tax Credit community.
A significant element of this position requires your ability to maintain and provide accurate and detailed information regarding qualification and re-certification for occupancy; accurately and in a time sensitive manner.
Initiate and manage all essential tax credit business processes including:
- Leasing, sales and marketing
- Resident relations and retention
- Client and vendor relations
- Maintenance and capital projects
- Budgets and financial accountability
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Recruitment, selection and team development
- CAM or ARM preferred
- 5+ years Tax Credit Section 42 Compliance and management experience
- Experience working with Section 8 Housing
- Solid understanding of Fair Housing Guidelines and changes in affordable housing requirements
- Experience supervising teams of three or more employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of flexibility and ability to effectively manage change
- Advanced level Yardi proficiency
- Computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
This a full-time, salaried position. We offer a competitive salary, a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan and company match, paid vacation/sick time programs. Residing on-site is required, and a two bedroom apartment will be included as part of the compensation package.
A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will also be required. EOE
If you are an enthusiastic property management professional, enjoy a team oriented environment and working with seniors, this may be the position for you!