VPM Management, Inc
San Jose, CA 95122
The Valley Palms On-Site Property Administrator will oversee a 354 unit property. The On-Site Property Administrator will ensure that the property is well-maintained, provide outstanding service, and efficiently manage an apartment community adhering to the company’s guidelines.
- Will manage a team of office and maintenance for the property
- Lease apartment units as they become available
- Verify that all Tax Credit Properties remain in TCAC compliance
- Ensure that all service requests are processed and completed in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate traffic reports on all telephone calls and walk-in traffic, and maintain accurate availability and On-Notice reports
- Collect the first month’s rent and security deposit from all new residents and forward to the Main Office in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by the Regional Property Supervisor and submit to the Corporate Office in a timely manner
- Ensure that residents are adhering to community guidelines.
- Ensure that all units are in a marketable condition in the most expedient and cost-effective manner
- Walk the property grounds for preventative maintenance
- Acknowledges and makes an appropriate effort to solve residents’ problems in a timely manner
- Oversee that the apartment community is clean and free of debris at all times; including cleanliness of laundry rooms, public restrooms, clubhouse, pool area, and all common areas daily
- May perform additional duties as directed
- Property Administrator experience required or minimum 5 years Assistant Property Administrator required
- Minimum of 2 years Tax Credit experience
- Must have excellent communications and resident relations skills
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
- Must have the ability to analyze problems and resolve them
- Bi-lingual plus