Community Manager (Conventional)
San Jose, CA 95119
GK is recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the most Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles!
Goldrich Kest is currently hiring a Community Manager for our Conventional Lawrence Road property in San Jose, CA.
GK Management Co., Inc is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
- Maintain high occupancy level through effective marketing and motivation
- Keeping informed of market conditions and understanding competitive pricing
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork
- Coordinate maintenance of property w/ appropriate support to keep project quality at IAC standards
- Develop a motivated community team through effective leadership
- Thorough inspections and follow-through, strive to maintain and improve value in the community
- Assist the Regional Manager, as needed in long-range planning
- Introduce the resident to our apartment procedures
- Be responsible for after-hours and emergency on-call coverage
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Regional Manager.
- Light spiff in vacant units
- 3+ years property management experience required
- Conventional, market rate, multi-family experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management
- Superior customer service skills
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.