National City, CA 91950
If you are highly motivated, hard-working and dedicated to quality, look no further! Well established national property management company currently looking for a strong, experienced maintenance technician to assist in managing the maintenance of our building in National City, CA. We are looking for someone to join a great team and grow with our company! Competitive salary.
- Assist in grounds maintenance and upkeep.
- Perform maintenance projects and tasks as assigned from the property management. - Paint, clean, and troubleshoot repairs. - On-call service for after-hours emergencies. - Other duties as required by Manager.
- This position does NOT require the employee to live onsite.
Required Job Skills:
- Basic plumbing knowledge.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Key and lock replacement.
- Painting, drywall, and basic carpentry skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Great with customers.
- The ability to follow-up and follow through with assigned tasks.
- Reliable, meet deadlines, and be a team player.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English, bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and an energetic personality.
Applicants will not be considered unless they meet the following criteria:
- Must have own tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing and able to work occasional overtime for emergency calls.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and drivers insurance.
- Must pass a drug screening and background check.
Please respond with your current resume, a cover letter, salary requirements, and references attached.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE