Resident Services Specialist
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity at our Marina Del Rey property for the position of Resident Services Specialist.
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your customer service skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on.
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- One year of customer service experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
Yardi Experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Assist residents with concerns.
- Actively participate and help plan resident events.
- Assist residents with lease renewals and lease paperwork.
- Answer phones.
- Enter work orders and follow up on service requests.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.
This is a Temporary Position. Must be able to work Saturday & Sunday.