Northridge, CA 91325
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation for providing superior customer service in a fun and dynamic environment. We currently have a temporary opening for a Service Manager at our 258 unit community located in Northridge California. While this is a temporary position, it may lead to full time permanent employment at one of our professionally managed communities.
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your management skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on building rapport with others on the team and our valued residents and vendors.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Competitive Salary + bonus potential
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must be HVAC certified and CPO, Must have own hand tools.
- Minimum of 3 + years of direct experience in apartment maintenance or 5 or more years in related fields.
- 2 years supervisory experience of 3 more employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis is a plus.
- Proficient in plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry etc.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Responsible for ensuring overall physical aspect of the property.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the community, including resident satisfaction retention.
- Oversee preparation of market ready product within 5 days timeline for normal turns.
- Efficient scheduling of all service personnel and vendors.
- Remedy any resident complaint.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings
- Responsible for turnover process
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.
This is a TEMPORARY position.