Dallas, TX 75201
- Administer the Company’s payroll process through the third-party vendor ensuring accurate and timely payroll distribution, maintenance of payroll records including payroll tax filings, submitted time records, payroll changes, etc.
- Assists in the development and implementation of payroll policies and procedures to ensure proper internal controls and efficient processes. Ensure payroll process complies with all applicable federal and state laws and/or regulations.
- Partner with and provide input to third-party vendors and/or internal IT department to ensure all systems related to payroll are set-up appropriately, efficiently and in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Manage preparation of relevant management reports related to payroll to various departments, third party vendors and auditors.
- Manages and responds to second level escalation inquiries and issues.
- Conduct payroll compliance training to our team members.
- Interface with financial institutions, third-party benefits administrator and other providers.
- Responsible for the appropriate and accurate reporting of team member earnings including the verification of W2’s with attention to special circumstances, i.e. relocations, life insurance, bonuses, 401k deductions, etc.. Work in unison with the HRIS Manager to ensure ad-hoc reporting and monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting requests are prepared accurately and distributed efficiently.
- Prepare various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provide general ledger support.
- Effectively communicate payroll procedures and deadlines to all departments and field offices.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs