Regional Manager - NJ / NY
Newark, NJ 07101
Related Management has an opportunity for a qualified Regional Manager. The portfolio will consist of multiple assets located throughout New Jersey and New York. The Regional Manager must be a professional with a proven history of results, including asset preservation, budget performance, industry compliance, and effective communication and leadership skills.
With this unique opportunity you can expect your responsibilities each day to fluctuate, but here are some of the functions you will be exposed to:
- Create and implement leasing and marketing plans, resident relations, budget preparation and financial reporting, and monitoring compliance with Project Based Section 8, Section 236 and LIHTC laws
- Hire and supervise site staff and above, including initial screening and interviewing. Parts of the process may be delegated to the appropriately trained site Community Managers where applicable
- Supervise all site accounts payables and receivables
- Reviews site budget-control logs and monthly income statements. Prepare monthly variance analysis reports (financial overviews) for submission to the regional office
- Ensure that all resident complaints are handled expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally
- Ensure that maximum economic rents are achieved through the active rent level management, general and targeted outreach methods, assurance of leasing skills, and resident retention programs
- Supervises building security and incident documentation
- Develop, implement, and assure preventive maintenance programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 5+ years of property management experience
- Knowledge of project based section 8, LIHTC, and other affordable housing programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 Affordable industry certification such as CPO, CPM, SHCM, TCM, or equivalent
- Understanding of operating statements and financial budgets is a must
- Comprehensive understanding of credits/debits/re-classes and accruals
- Previous experience with major rehabs/renovations
- Experience with RealPage OneSite and JD Edwards (or similar software program)
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer