Assistant Property Manager
San Antonio, TX 78201
Your role with the company:
Related Management is proud to offer an exciting and unique opportunity to a dynamic professional who excels at communicating and interacting with residents while providing top-notch management skills. An Assistant Property Manager is needed at a residential community located in San Antonio, TX.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable, including subsidy receivable
- Assist with supervising of day-to-day maintenance operations (safety, preventive maintenance, unit turnover)
- Light financial analysis and reporting
- Maintain high levels of resident satisfaction by seeking to understand and anticipate resident needs
- Ensure available units are leases in accordance with their various set-asides and/or rent income restrictions
- Ensure that property records are accurately maintained (lease and general files) and ensure that all lease files are maintained in a secured area.
- Collect security deposits and rents, and institute proper procedures against delinquent accounts.
- Complete annual and interim recertifications for all residents
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies
- Assist in all aspects of leasing including, but not limited to; touring, accepting and processing applications, phones, call backs and thank you cards
- Preparation of correspondence such as rent charges, eviction notices, collections, etc.
- Complete tenant move-ins and move-outs in compliance with all company procedure
- Conduct unit inspections. Maintain the safety and security of the apartment community at all times
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Property Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication, supervisory, administrative, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Possess a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle high call volume from current and prospective residents.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, thorough, meaningful and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memos and other written documents.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer