Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Related Management is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a residential community in Altamonte Springs, FL (700+ units). We are always looking for a team member with a passion for excellence, a “can do” attitude and a dedication to quality.
- Act as a working supervisor with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to all maintenance staff at the property, including implementing weekly maintenance staff work schedules
- Inspect the building and property on a daily basis and immediately address safety issues
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items
- Order and maintain inventory of building materials and supplies
- Coordinate with contractors/vendors and obtain bids for repairs and replacements
- Responsible for general upkeep of the building common areas and grounds
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 3+ years of experience in general maintenance
- 2+ years of direct supervisory experience
- HVAC certified
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, etc.
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to use power and hand tools
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Customer service first attitude
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
- *Emergency on-call rotation is required
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer