Far Rockaway, NY 11690
One of Related's fast paced affordable housing apartment complexes in Far Rockaway, NY, (Project Based Section 8 and LIHTC), totaling 364 units, is seeking a Recertification Specialist to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Process initial, annual and interim recertification’s and calculate retroactive rent while conforming to HUD regulations and HPD guidelines
- Calculate rents for annual and interim recertification
- Identify households with income reporting discrepancies and make rent-adjustments
- Review applicant files and determine Section 8 eligibility
- Follow LIHTC and Section 8 guidelines
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Knowledge of Section 8, LIHTC and HUD
- Must have knowledge of HUD/Public Housing/Tax Credit policies and procedures
- Detail oriented and the ability to operate on a deadline driven schedule
- Possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Notary public is preferred
- COS certification
#GLAB1 #APAB8 #CBAB
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer