New York, NY 10001
• Specific duties include, but are not limited to: welcoming resident guests, after hours package pickup, addressing resident inquiries and concerns, updating communication logs on active buildings, etc.
• Provide resources to our customers and an open and welcoming environment for our residents, customers, vendors and neighbors.
• Acquire a broad knowledge of the community and the surrounding area
• Build strong relationships with current and future members of the apartment community.
• Marketing the property
• Maintain positive relationships with residents to ensure that communication between residents and community representatives is open and effective
• Assist with on and off site resident events and initiatives
• Social Media posting, Blogging, and Internet Presence
• Work as part of the site team to ensure that each event is a sociable and pleasurable environment
• Answer the concierge phone line
• Ensure that the Community Amenities area has proper inventory
• Proactive communication with Management for issues or concerns
• Review the Activity Log and be ready to begin work at the commencement of the shift
• Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in regards to the residents
• Adhere to all property guidelines and standards of performance
• Maintain work area to an appropriate level of presentation
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma
• 1-3 years in an upscale customer service/concierge setting preferred
• Existing knowledge of neighborhood and community preferred
• Must be able to speak, write and communicate effectively in English
• Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed dress code policy
• Ability to cope in a fast-pace environment and ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, moderate standing, reaching, walking, stooping, and lifting
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Pinnacle has grown to become America's largest apartment manager through many different successes. Yet, in today's ultra-competitive market, each success must fuel the next and speed is essential in the ongoing race to lead the industry.