Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
We are growing -- come join our team in Thousand Oaks!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor - Thousand Oaks, CA (544 units)
SRG is seeking an experienced maintenance professional to help oversee the maintenance of 544-unit The Knolls community. This person will supervise and coordinate activities of employees and outside contractors engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds. This is a great career opportunity!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Directs employees and outside contractors in apartment renovation such as painting, cleaning, carpet installations, counter repairs, appliance repairs, etc.
• Directs employees and outside contractors in response to Maintenance Service Requests (MSR's).
• Directs employees and outside contractors in performing structural repairs to masonry, plumbing, woodwork, and the furnishing of the building.
• Directs employees and outside contractors engaged in ground maintenance activities such as repair of broken sprinklers, removal of fallen trees, or correction of any hazard.
• Obtains bids for work from outside contractors.
•Assembles, analyzes and submits bids to superiors for action.
• Orders and receives supplies, appliances and equipment from vendors.
• Coordinates work performed by outside vendors and inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and standards.
• Inspects facilities and equipment to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, and type.
•Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
• Assists Property Manager in planning and administering maintenance budget .
• Participates in after hours and emergency coverage as assigned by supervisor.
• Must have experience in all trades
• Must have at least 3 years experience in property management with work orders and turns
• HVAC certification preferred • Current driver's license and auto insurance
• Renovation/project management experience preferred
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE:SARES REGIS CAREERS WEBSITE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.