San Francisco, CA 94102
Mercy Housing is looking for people who want to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy, and all people can develop their full potential. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
We are currently looking for a Property Manager who is responsible for ensuring the operations of the property(ies) in assigned area of oversight are in compliance with the standards and expectations of Operational Excellence, other stated guidelines of Mercy Housing Management Group (MHM), and Mercy Housing. Complete all reasonable work-related directives given by supervisor and above. Responsible for ensuring the completion of all property management site-level activities with site-level staff and other Mercy Housing-related departments to ensure that the Essential Functions are met on a regular and consistent basis.
Location of Property:
455 Fell St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required. Professional certification in property or affordable housing management preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years of administrative, accounting, customer service, and/or supervisory experience preferred. Previous housing or property management experience including HUD, Low Income Tax Credits, Rural Housing, and Tax-Exempt Bond properties preferred. Working knowledge of applicable local and federal housing laws, including Fair Housing and Landlord and Tenant laws. Experience being accountable for financials.
1. Relate well to people from diverse backgrounds. Work in a collaborative manner and in a team environment.
2. Comprehend and communicate in the English language both orally and in writing.
3. Interpret and understand financial information generated from property management software reports.
4. Legally operate a motor vehicle (valid driver's license).
5. Work in a collaborative manner and in a team environment.
6. Travel occasionally.
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
8. Treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
9. Represent Mercy Housing in a professional manner at all times
10. Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of Mercy Housing.
**This is a brief description summarizing the abilities needed for the position.**
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**