San Mateo, CA 94404
Beautiful Foster City property!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - FOSTER CITY, CA (307 UNITS)
** DAYS REQUIRED: THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY **
SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 307-unit Plaza community. The Plaza in Foster City offers sumptuous one, two and three bedroom apartments with condominium-quality finishes. Enjoy hardwood-style flooring, stainless steel appliances, solid surface stone counter-tops, European cabinetry and in-home laundry in every residence. A lavish amenity package includes fitness center, wellness spa, media center, business services and a resort-inspired pool area with outdoor kitchen and cabanas. Centrally located mid-way between San Francisco and San Jose, and convenient to all points in the Bay Area and Silicon Valley, The Plaza Foster City exceeds your expectations in every way. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.