Beach Front Property Management
Roving Maintenance Technician
Anaheim, CA 92805
Fast growing property management company looking for maintenance technicians to grow with us!
Apartment Roving Maintenance Technician
1. Minimum 2 years of previous experience as a maintenance technician in apartment communities.
2. Must have knowledge in all areas of maintenance such as checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas of, but not limited to:
* Appliance (Installation, repairs and replacing),
* Building Repairs (roofs, siding, stucco, etc),
* Carpentry(a plus- not required),
* Cement/Concrete Work,
* Countertop repair or replacement (required),
* Crown Molding/Bast Board Install,
* Deck Repairs,
* Doors/Closet Doors/Sliding Glass Doors (repair & replacement - required),
* Drywall (required),
* Electrical - (required),
* HVAC/Air Conditioning (Installation, repairs and replacing),
* PLUMBING - (required) - (water heater repairs & replacing, shower stems & valves, slab leaks, gas leaks, etc),
* Shower Enclosure installations,
* Sub-Floor Repair/Replacement
* Tile Work,
* Window Repair & Glass Replacement,
* As well as knowledge of day to day maintenance,
* Responsible for timely completion of all phases of apartment make-ready work,
* This is a Roving maintenance position. (You must be willing and prepared to drive from property to property in different cities)
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions tasks that the job may require.
* Responsible for unsupervised, timely completion of occupied apartment service requests in accordance with predefined company and property standards.
* Follows all applicable safety rules and regulations.
* Responsible for all aspects of maintenance of the property, including resident satisfaction and contribution to property occupancy goals.
* Participate in preventive maintenance programs and on-going maintenance and repair of all mechanical systems of the property, to preserve and maintain the asset.
* Must be able to perform administrative support duties for maintenance related activities; complete and submit Maintenance Checklist.
* When called upon, perform groundskeeper responsibilities.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
* Contributes to team effort.
* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Minimum 2 (two) years related experience performing maintenance tasks.
* Ability to follow detailed oral/written instructions.
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
* Ability to operate various hand and power tools.
* Deal effectively with co-workers and the public.
* Walk, stand and kneel for prolonged periods, climb a ladder.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please email your resume to this posting. Please include all types of repairs you know how to do along with past employment and job duties.