Waldorf, MD 20601
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite and internet navigation skills
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalents, prior leasing experience and/or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the business. Work is primary sedentary in nature. Ability to communication via verbal and written form is required. Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time. Minimal lifting up to 25 lbs.
Minimal travel to attend training sessions or facilitate market research activities.