Beach Front Property Management
Regional Property Supervisor
South Gate, CA 90280
Who We Are
Beach Front Property Management is a company that manages over 7 thousand residential units all over Southern California. Beach Front was founded in 1999 and has had strong growth for the past 20+ years. Beach Front is comprised of a close knit team of hardworking individuals, giving them the ability to work from home or remotely. We are a fast growing company and adding more properties each year.
Who We're Looking For
We are in need of a real “go-getter” that goes above and beyond, that can make an immediate impact in our company. The main objective in this role is to supervise a portfolio of multi-family properties in Orange County and Long Beach areas. You will wear many hats, be the main point of contact for our property owners and property managers. As Regional Property Supervisor you will assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, budgeting, financial review and supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for maintaining the physical asset and performance of assigned properties. This position also includes assisting with special projects as needed. Travel is required. Reasonable or limited use of your vehicle is required from time to time. Properties located in Los Angeles area.
Individual must possess a knowledge of property maintenance, property marketing, and insurance. Must have the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing and possess a strong supervisory, personnel management and organizational skills. Provide the ability to delegate and communicate property management methods along with the ability to problem-solve issues.
- At least 3 years managing apartments (Required)
- At least 1 year managing people (Required)
- Yardi experience (Required)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Travel is required. Must have reliable transportation
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence, initiative, and independent judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships and trust with various owners, managers and others.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate early, often, and with brevity; following up.
- Excellent listening and facilitation skills.
- Relentlessly demands great service and support from teams and partners.
- Strong problem solving ability with the ability to synthesize multiple opinions and recommend solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Innate ability to act with a sense of urgency, empathy, and enthusiasm.
- Can persist through challenges.
- Can have fun and take a perspective when things are challenging.
- Comes to work every day with a ‘How can I help’ attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- Yardi: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules