Fremont, CA 94536
Essex offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we value our associates and their families:
For regular full-time associates regularly scheduled to work at least thirty (30) hours per week:
• Medical, Dental, Pre-tax flex plan, Basic life insurance, Supplemental life, Short- and long-term disability, Accidental death insurance plans.
For part-time and full-time associates:
• Employer-matching 401(k) plan that offers financial planning and independent brokerage services.• Wellness Program, 24-hour Employee Assistance, Service awards and Paid time-off.
Position is reserved for assets with 500+ units and/or is part of a multi-site management team. The person in this position is responsible for directing the leasing staff and oversees all marketing, renewal and leasing functions. Accountable for: securing appointments and maximizing rentals, meeting budget revenue and expense expectations, providing a quality living environment for residents, performing all administrative duties related to the on-site sales/marketing function, and establishing a positive and productive working relationship with the staff. This position reports to the Community Manager.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees, in conjunction with the Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager, day-to-day sales, marketing, and administrative operations of the community
- Monitors and directs leasing and renewal activity providing clear goals and expectations to staff, delegating work and providing coaching when necessary
- Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred - Five years industry experience with proven track record of high closing ratio
- Two years’ experience in direct staff supervision with the ability to supervise three or more associates
- Exceptional sales, marketing and customer service experience
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Proficient understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred