Auburn, AL 36830
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Access, Excel, and Word. Be able to create Excel macros.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and how trail balances and general ledgers work along with the function of debits and credits
- Team oriented while also being a self-starter
- Champion strong ethical behavior
- College degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years’ experience
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the business. Work is primarily sedentary in nature.