Payroll Administrator, Corporate
Irvine, CA 92602
Western National Group is looking to fill a Payroll Administrator position at our Corporate office in Irvine, CA. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the Payroll Department. The Payroll Administrator ensures accurate and timely generation of weekly and semi-monthly Company payrolls and reviews all information entered into the HRIS system. The Payroll Administrator monitors the automated time card system for precision and compliance, and performs other basic clerical duties associated with payroll operations.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Audits automated and manual timecards for payroll processing.
- Exports and imports timecard information from Ultipro Time Management into Ultipro.
- Exports Bonus Batch Worksheet into Ultipro.
- Creates and processes payroll files in Ultipro for submission to Ceridian to generate payroll checks.
- Posts and monitors wage garnishments and tax levies for Associates.
- Reviews and enters labor allocations reported on timecards.
- Prepares termination and manual adjustment checks.
- Handles Associate inquiries regarding payroll checks or deductions on their paychecks.
- Provides back-up support to the Payroll Manager as needed.
- Maintains Associate files.
- Responds to subpoena requests.
- Completes employment verifications for current and former Associates via written or verbal communication.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of current labor laws and Payroll practices.
- Ability to accurately record and input numbers and perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to read, interpret, apply, and explain: rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ten key by touch required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record.
- High school diploma or general educational development (GED).
- Five years of work experience as a Payroll Processor.
- Experience with Ultimate/Ceridian software.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume along with salary requirements to: SLuizaga@wng.com
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123