Cirrus Asset Management
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
We are seeking an engaging and energetic Leasing Consultant in the Los Angeles area that will be responsible for the leasing of apartments, retaining existing residents, and helping to achieve maximum occupancy.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Show apartments to prospective residents and showcase the advantages of our property.
- Secure applications with closing skills and a persuasive sales pitch and guide applicants through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing the results with applicants.
- Answer phones and greet customers and residents.
Complete administrative duties.
- Resident relations.
- Shop and network effectively with competitive properties, thereby getting a better understanding of the market.
- Post ads daily on internet sites such as Craigslist. Audit paid ads for accuracy and high quality. Monitor paid ads and websites for content, daily pricing, and availability.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and sales skills.
- Reliable Transportation - you will need to travel between properties.
- Must have strong sales experience and closing skills.
- Must have the ability to connect with a variety of people and the ability to manage social media.
- Bilingual preferred
- Computer skills
- The ability to multi-task.
- Business attire.
- Weekend work required.
- Internet savvy.
- Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Job Type: Full-time