San Diego, CA 92101
Goldrich Kest (GK) is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
We are currently hiring for a Community Manager at our Columbia Tower property in San Diego, CA.
- Responsible for all operations of the apartment community.
- Oversee rent collection and expense control.
- Monitor and support monthly collection of HAP payments from HUD as needed.
- Maintain high occupancy level through effective team motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing, maintains waiting list in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and monitoring federal and state agency requirements including, but not limited to HUD Multifamily programs, HOME, and Bond.
- Process and complete annual and interim HUD recertification’s on schedule ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Work to make the resident living experience of the highest quality.
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable of HUD policy regarding Section 8 Multi-Family Housing
- Knowledge of the HUD Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV).
- At least 3+ year’s property/community management experience at the Community Manager level
- Previous experience must include responsibilities for property operating budgets, financial planning, analysis and tracking and solid financial results
- Previous experience with property management operating and information systems required