Senior Business Analyst
Charleston, SC 29401
The Senior Analyst will directly support senior leaders within Greystar’s Investment team. This person will be responsible for identifying profitability metrics in gathering and analyzing trends, financial data and reports against budgets and key financial benchmarks, interpreting trends, forecasts, and financial results, and developing recommendations for optimum financial performance.
- Develops, manages and directs end-to-end projects, initiatives, and process improvement strategies by developing detailed project plans, identifying and cost-justifying the acquisition of required financial and other resources, engaging with appropriate leaders within the business and/or in Support Services groups and applying best practices in project management to achieve successful project completion
- Creates, adapts, and implements project management techniques, systems, tools, templates, and other methods that improve efficiency, promote consistency and standardization of project management methodologies, and optimize the effectiveness of project teams.
- Evaluates and measures actual business impact of completed projects, recommends changes or improvements to optimize results, and takes appropriate follow-up actions as needed to sustain the financial and operational performance improvements realized by the business.
- Reviews budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting and finance documents, and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Fluency using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is critical
- Strong financial modeling skills are required.
- Strong quantitative background, ideally in business finance or economics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related major, business or finance preferred, 3+ years of business analysis, finance, investment banking is a plus.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs